The contemporary new facilities of the school are designed to improve learning.
The facilities will allow the school to offer students broader choices, new opportunities and better support. Construction begins Term 1, 2020 at the existing Shepparton High School site.
Our new site
Our college’s new site will include:
- an Enterprise and Innovation Centre featuring specialist precincts for technology, performing and fine arts and sciences student support, wellbeing and careers areas
- a learning resource centre (library)
- a gymnasium with at least two competition-sized basketball and netball courts, fitness and weights room, dance and yoga spaces
- a central wellbeing hub
- outdoor learning spaces
- a choice of learning settings, general and specialist zones
- VCE study space
- a full-sized oval
- a soccer pitch (Ford Reserve).
The site will be divided into three ‘neighbourhoods’. Each neighbourhood will be made up of three ‘houses’ and will host 50 students from each year level. For more information about the houses, see: House model